me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 17 - Something you're looking forward to.



something that i am looking forward to?
well, of coz its a lot but for now
i really just wanna do well in my clinical training progressions
&
can't wait for winter break - wanna go travel with my friends..
maybe i am gonna be in cruise insya Allah.. wait for my entry for that okay.. & of coz when winter break arrive 1st.. hehe



okay that's all for now..



its my turn to be the chef of the house the other day.. hehe..

i tried making spaghetti with super sauce.. ikut nama resepi dlm my ipad la kan.. padahal ala2 spaghetti bolognese je.. hehe..



take care.. have a great day everyone!  =)



Sumtimes im lazy,
i get bored i get scared, 
i feel ignored i feel happy, 
i get silly i choked on my own words i make wishes, 
i have dreams 
i still want to believe anything could happen in this world for an ordinary girl like me
q{>_0}p



TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

5 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

hidayah azman said...

hope you had a great winter break and cruise sightseeing!!xoxo

Unknown said...

singgah cni,.. :)

Wanieys a.k.a IbuQalief said...

singgah dr blog kak rose..salam kenal

sitirohaida said...

follow here..have a nice day :)

mummyrinazone beauty said...

salam singgah n kenal dr blog cik rose cute..follow cni kay=)

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink