me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 3 - Your first love.

Moshi2

hehe

hi everyone..enjoy today's moment?

may ALLAH gave u all a great day ok!

>_<

yeah, day 3 is today

'your first love'

wondering who's gonna be?

hehe



well

my 1st love

dont assume any kind of men that ever exist in this world,k..

of coz NO!

boo!

haha

MY 1ST LOVE

not only 1

i bet u too

my love is to my GOD-ALLAH S.W.T


to my prophet that i miss so much to meet-Nabi Muhammad S.A.W

my huge love dedicated specially to my beloved parents-Dr.Azmi & Dr Siti

to my dear lovable siblings-Angah,Acap,Adik(Faez)

&

to my sweet + caring frenz & bloggermates..

I LOVE U ALL..

thanks so much for being my 1st love,k..

im happy to know my 1st love who indeed love me back..

alhamdulillah

>_<

p/s-im not mentioning any other things that i love so much coz i wanna dedicate this topic juz for them

=)


Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p



TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

3 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

lavenderlover said...

thanks ashraf for following my blog but dont only follow but do read my posts,k..hehe..=)

Ashraf Jalil said...

bgos.. anak yg baik ni..hehe

lavenderlover said...

hehe..sdg mencuba la ashraf,,masih memperbaiki segala kelemahan that i have..insyaAllah..=)thanks for ur compliment!

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink