me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 12 - What you believe.

tumblrlillah:


WHAT I BELIEVE?

poeticislam:

In this world, man finds in the remembrance of Allah, praising Him and worshipping Him, a delight that is incomparable to anything else.
In this world, man finds in the remembrance of Allah, praising Him and worshipping Him, a delight that is incomparable to anything else.

missiondawa:

“Indeed, in this [Qur’an] is notification for a worshipping people. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.” [21:106-107]

I BELIEVE IN ISLAM & ALLAH & MY PROPHET MUHAMMAD

*_* 





Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p



TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

0 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink