me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 15 - Your fav.Quotes



ohayou..annyonghaseyo..sobahunnur..good morning..selamat pagi Egypt =)


good afternoon for those in Malaysia too =)


may we all have a great day today..


i wanna state here 1 of my fav. quotes..


i always hold on this statement which i 1st heard from my school counselor back in high schools..


he did motivated me somehow..thanks sir!

A GREAT PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING IN 


WHATEVER, WHENEVER CONDITION HE IS IN..


& WHOEVER HE COUNTER WITH..

always i encounter with problems in friendship, in studies & in anything.. even though its a small problem somehow i find it difficult to solve it..yeah,,indeed feelings & heartache can't be easily healed..however, no matter what circumstances appear, though i'll be emotional & negatively at 1st, eventually, i'll end up thinking again bout this quote.. 

i wanna be a GREAT people..i really do..i guess u all too rite..

not only that, i hope in this new year, i can become a better muslimah & in person too..i think this words already change me somehow whenever i think bout my years alive..

i did become more patience in some things..control my temper & be more tolerate with those problematics..

i knew life isn't that simple but i just wish that it can be more cheerful & filled with lots of love & happiness..cause i really dislike the feeling of anger, jealousy & hatred..

insyaAllah..

that's all for now..

its 10 days left for me & my buddies here in Mansoura University Sem 5 Manchester prog for our final examination..do wish us best of luck..

to all my dears..hwaiting! jia you!!

lets pray 4 each other,k..

kumawo..sheshe..arigato ne..thanks..terima kasih kawan2 semua yg mendoakan..=)

saranghaeyo..

Sumtimes im lazy,
i get bored i get scared, 
i feel ignored i feel happy, 
i get silly i choked on my own words i make wishes, 
i have dreams 
i still want to believe anything could happen in this world for an ordinary girl like me
q{>_0}p




TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

3 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

nabila azmi said...

sir mane ckp nih???xingt pon..hihih..anyway..good luck too..fighting lalink!!!!

sHeRrY said...

bloghopping^^

anastasheeka said...

U will be great. Everyone will :)

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink