me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 8 - A place you've traveled to

Assalammualaikum

hi everyone..

just wanna continue my 30 days blog challenge that have been delayed for so long period of time

sorry..

well

a place i've been traveled to

here it is

Venice, Italy-2006-
yup..this is me & my lovely family in Venice, Italy on 2006

i really enjoyed this vacation so much & hoping to visit Italy again 1 day

thanks mom & dad 4 the great holidays..

=)

p/s-i really love to travel..

Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p

TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

2 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

shahjiehan said...

wah... teringin nk melanccong kat luar ngara ngan free... hehhee

lavenderlover said...

free? hehe..mn la ada kat dunia ni leh dpt dgn percuma..kena usaha insyaAllah ada rezeki dpt la nanti..hehe

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink