me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 9 - A picture of your friends.

assalammualaikum




hari ni nad nk continue the blog challenge..

hehe

like most people worldwide i also have many good & great friends

who always support me in what eva i do

help me whenever i need help

always be by my sides..

thanks to u all im having a cool life

alhamdulillah

but

today challenge only need me put only a picture of my friends

so

here it is..

i miz u 3 so so much!..from left-ina, bella, me & shasha-they r my sweet & coolest roomates in kmm back in 2008

 

& here is DANIEL!!!..hehe..our pet in kmm..missing him a lot too!!!


ok la..

itu je for this challenge

its been a while nad x jumpa kwn2 lama..

either my childhood friends or high schoolmates or college buddies

how i miss them so much

hope to meet u all 1 day

insyaAllah..

>_<

take care!

Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p


TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

0 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink