me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 4 - Your parents.

Assalammualaikum

'your parents'

so many things that i could write just for them

the moment im alive & was born

im so grateful to have both of you

how much i love & miss u, really i could not count!

u guys so much valuable to me..

mak

thanks so much 4 being my super sweet & loving mak that i ever had

thanks so much for not neglecting me 

give me lots of affection & love till now

worried if i was sick

&

working as great doctor really didn't made u a bad mom

coz u never once forget about us, ur children

though u r so busy

u showed ur trully love

juz the way u r..

i am the happiest daughter to have u mak


alhamdulillah..

shukran  ya ALLAH

ayah

what a super cool & caring u r

always giving me positive & intriguing words of enthusiasm

i never once felt down when im with u..

the moment u talk really made me so excited to hear what u gonna say

ur humour make me like the happiest daughter in this world

telling me all ur hard work as doctor just for ur loving wife & sweet children

im touched!


alhamdulillah

shukran ya ALLAH..

my dear parents

im so so grateful!

how i wish i could repay both of u a huge favor 1 day

i hope im gonna be a solehah doctor, girl, woman, wife n mom 1 day

thanks mak & ayah

for all what u've give to me 

i love u both so much!

hugssss

&

kissseeesssss

just for both of u

sayang mak & ayah


>_<


p/s-im so much in missing condition here in egypt far away from home

huhu



my sweet parents!


Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p

TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

4 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

Emilia Emira said...

love ur mom and dad sepenuh hati while you still have the chance...;) lia rindu dorang...^^,

dakpipimerah said...

sabar ye kak,, nnt dh abes bole mkn masakan mak,,hehe

nabila azmi said...

yup..love em

lavenderlover said...

lia-i always will..=)
adik mimi-sabar itu separuh drpd iman..akak akan jd org yg bersabar=)p/s-masakan mak..so yum2,,hehe
angah-love them too!

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink