me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2 - Meaning behind your blog name

Assalammualaikum

yeay!!

 today i wanna continue my day 2 of 30 days of blog challenge

so my topic today is

'Meaning behind your blog name'

hehe

'SARANGHAEYO, YEONGWONHI'

ha, how is it?

sweet rite?

>_<

its in KOREAN language

why i chose KOREAN language instead of MALAY language?

well...simply bcoz i do lurve KOREAN language

do i hate MALAY / ENGLISH?

no3

i lurve these language too but juz wanna make a different to my blog..

=)

attracted?

i knew it!

>_<

anyway, whats the meaning of SARANGHAEYO YEONGWONHI?

i'll bet most of u know what SARANGHAEYO but only few knew YEONGWONHI rite?

i'll tell u now, kay

SARANGAHAEYO = I LOVE YOU


YEONGWONHI = FOREVER

=0

told u my blog's name so SWEET!


haha

no la..
juz kidding

up 2 u to think its SWEET / SWEETER,kay..

hahaha

=p

1 thing that im sure

4 me..

i'll ALWAYS LOVE my BLOG..

indeed im totally SARANGHAEYO, YEONGWONHI to my BLOG!!!


love my bloggermates & everyone that read my post too!!!

arigato ne..

>_<

thats all 4 today,k..

c u in 'day 3'

salam3alaik

Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p

TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

4 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

Nurul Afiqah said...

wahh.. i heard yengwonhi a lot in Kdramas.. tp xtaw meaning dia. baca subtitiles pun tp it got mixed up dgn words yg lain... hehe.. nad, sarangheyo yongwonhi!!! entry nie chua~

lavenderlover said...

hehe..iqa~thanks for your comment!saranghaeyo yeongwonhi too my dear bf!!!
miz u a lot!
>_<

Blog User said...

Cute! saya baru je belajar terjebak dalam dunia korea :)

lavenderlover said...

hehe..nad pon taw sket2 jer ni..lets learn more,k!

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink