me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 14 - A picture you love.





30 days challenge seem has become 30 months challenge! haha..its quite some time for me to finish it coz im really busy studying..plus the final exam just around the corner..

anyhow, here is day 14..a picture that i love..its about my sweet atan..photogenic u r..chincha..(really)

i miss him damn much!
saranghaeyo!!!

>_<

Sumtimes im lazy,
i get bored i get scared, 
i feel ignored i feel happy, 
i get silly i choked on my own words i make wishes, 
i have dreams 
i still want to believe anything could happen in this world for an ordinary girl like me
q{>_0}p



TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

0 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink