me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 13 - Goals




day 13-GOALS

like many people worldwide, i also have my goals..my dreams that i wanna achieve throughout my entire life..

first & foremost i wanna have a happy & successful life

i wanna be a great doctor & to repay my parents kindness when i have success both in my studies & job

also, i want to have a happy family-loving hubby & children 1 day- 

=)

i hope too that i could travel around the world & have lots of money for myself, my family & the one needed..i dream of making charities =)

well, currently i really only hope that i could pass with flying colours in all my exams-i have another 4 years of study, quite a lot huh..pray 4 me,k..-

&

i always pray that my family & I will always be in a great health & far away from anything bad..to have lots of  prosperity..insyaAllah..

thats all..

MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL ALWAYS..

=)

Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p





TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

2 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

nabila azmi said...

fighting!!

Nurul Afiqah said...

insyaallah... great goals.. cool!

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink