me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

DAY 8-A MOST RECENT PHOTO OF U



just wanna share my sweet memories of celebrating eid adha here in Mansoura, Egypt-2011-

this is my latest picture with Deena's youngest sister-Mai..they are my sweet Egyptian friends..


she is so hugable & cute..like her so so much!!!

wish to meet u both again..

=)

saranghaeyo!

Sumtimes im lazy,
i get bored i get scared, 
i feel ignored i feel happy, 
i get silly i choked on my own words i make wishes, 
i have dreams 
i still want to believe anything could happen in this world for an ordinary girl like me
q{>_0}p





TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

1 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

nabila azmi said...

hehe...suke hug adik deena nih=)

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink