me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

DAY 10-A PHOTO THAT MAKES U LAUGH/SMILE



wow! its the last day of 10 Days 10 Pictures Challenge!

can't believe its over..& i do enjoyed posting it! sweet!

anyhow, this is the last topic..

its a photo that makes me laugh or smile at least..

i like this person since i watched running man-korean variety show- u'll know if u read my posts b4

its Yoo Jae Suk


hehe..well, i bet if u never know him u'll say him







but

if u at least watch once any of his involvement in MC ing or in any variety show..im sure u'll laugh..


bcoz of that when ever i look at him i'll happy-i'll laugh..or at least i'll smile..

>_<



kumawo (thanks) jae suk for making my day better, happier & more cheerful with ur laughable humour!



Sumtimes im lazy,
i get bored i get scared, 
i feel ignored i feel happy, 
i get silly i choked on my own words i make wishes, 
i have dreams 
i still want to believe anything could happen in this world for an ordinary girl like me
q{>_0}p




TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

3 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

DAYG ♥ said...

wahh, dah hari ke 10. :)

nabila azmi said...

trueeeeee=)=)

ouh iena said...

rajin akk join 30 days challenge ye ! wahhh ^^

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink