me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

good luck!!!

salam..
im really hectic 4 this last minute preparation 4 the mid sem 3 exam..
insyaAllah me & my buddies can do it!
we've done those study group discussions & now im currently struggling with my dear sis to finish our lectures notes..huhu
pray 4 me,angah & my frenz,k..
gonna do my very best & i hope i can do it!
insyaAllah..
so for all my frenz of mansoura manchester medical students,jia you & gud luck!
never gv up,k..
till tomorrow's evening (after exam is end)..insyaAllah
=)






Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p

TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

2 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

nabila azmi said...

best of luck=)...muahh=p

lavenderlover said...

thanks angah cyg!

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink