me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DAY 7-A PHOTO OF U & UR BEST FRIENDS




they are my best friends-yan rou, min yee & yee qian

knowing them really 1 of the best things ever happen in my life..

love u 3 so so much!

missing u 3 from Egypt..hope to meet u 3 soon..

thanks so much for being greatest, coolest & best friends to me & angah..

=)





Sumtimes im lazy,
i get bored i get scared, 
i feel ignored i feel happy, 
i get silly i choked on my own words i make wishes, 
i have dreams 
i still want to believe anything could happen in this world for an ordinary girl like me
q{>_0}p





TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

1 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

nabila azmi said...

like2=)...miss them too

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink