me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SAYA NAK GA DARI KOREA DAN BANDUNG!

salam semua

ari ni nad nk join another GA..

jom join!!!

Photobucket

4 more info bout this GA click the above banner,k..

hadiah2 die pon best2..click here..hadiah best

sy nk tag

my dears..


enjoy!

to all readers u can join too..i tag u yg read this post,k..hehe

>_<

Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p

TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

4 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

hidayah azman said...

macam best je masuk GA.tapi,tak rajin macam along dgn angah.huhu.jom kita ke korea.hahah.tiba2

Unknown said...

good luck yer

lavenderlover said...

dayah-jom! haha..
edy-thanks..=)

lavenderlover said...

okay mrs farhan..>_<

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink