me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

GA-Anda Bagi Gambar, Prince Bagi RM50!!!

salam semua..

ok nad nk masuk lg 1 kategori dlm GA ni..


click above banner for more info,k..

sy nk join kategori no 4) gambar bersama kawan baik

this is a picture of me & my twin with our 2 chinese best friend..at this moment, they visit us at our home..miss u both!

i wish to meet u both again..luv ya!

Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p


TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

2 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

Anonymous said...

pika p0n join.. anyway.. GUD LUX

lavenderlover said...

cik pika-gud luck too..>_<

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink