me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Time's up!

ok,time's up!
holidays pon dah abh..
enjoy cuti ni sgt2..
mkn,tido,men,tgk movie n kuar umah jln2 
semua pon dah wat dgn bnyknyer kan..
so now,
back to study ..
there's lots of works to do..
thesis,objectives of case,notes
most important is do da revision
 4 the final sem 3..
huhu
seram2~~~but sooner or later hv to face it la gak kn..
dear
momentum, 
pliz la come back to me!!
i really really really really really really hv to get back on tract..
u too,k..
jia you!





Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p


TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

1 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

hAniEy IzhAr said...

giant punya momentum... black hole.. sume ada la..
hiperbola giler ak.. haha.. keep back to study..
huhu.. takut2 lama x buka buku... T-T

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink