me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

erk!!momentum lost?!

salam..
its 6.10 a.m. & its 3/11/10 which means left me with 3 more days to stuggle with all medics books & cases 4 mid sem exam this sun-7/11/10
i really dont knw why but i kind a lost my momentum..huhu
its juz when i read my books,i'll automatically will fallen to sleep..
& juz when im having my study group its not really get into my mind althogh im kind a confident it does..
what am i supposed to do??!!!
am i losing my study momentum?
my study booster?
OMG!!!

ya Allah,Kau permudahkanlah urusan ku di dunia mahu pon di akhirat sn..
ku pohon padaMu..
bantu la aku,adikku & kawan2ku yaAllah..
kuatkan lah memori km & berkatilah ilmu2 yg sudah km perolehi mahu pun yg bakal km perolehi..
amin..

I hope i can found back my momentum..huhu
T_T
Along,jia you!!!
u can do it!!!!


why am i like this?
huhu
=(


dear2..hate when im asleep when im supposed to finish my study..
T_T


im diligent but i guess im not diligent enough..
gotta try harder,rite?
i hope i can make it..


Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p

TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

0 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink