me & my blogie =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

hepi3!!!

salam..
ari ni dah masuk ari kedua result kuar..
haha
dont be surprised,k..
memg cepat giler result kuar..
ari ni exam SOK dah kuar..leh x?
semangat gile kan doc. kat sini..ehehe
btw,juz wanna express my huge2 shukran & alhamdulillah to Allah s.w.t
alhamdulillah..my result was not so bad but not so excellent..juz averrage & i love it!
hehe=)
nk singkatkan cerita..bru2 ni memg bnyk events yg best2 berlaku..
its juz made my day more happier than it used to..
1st-the result of my mid sem exam
2nd-my abg saudara kawin!hehe
3rd-i had my shopping with angah..
4th-akak cikin anta makanan sedap home made punya!
5th-my bff's besday(wawa)..we met in kmm but she also studyg here!
6th-i got to cook fat rice=nasi lemak..haha..sedap punya(my housemates said la)..my skill improved!
7th-my ordered books for my notes has been completed & i juz got it!yeay..
8th-this is the BEST part eva..my dad & mom call me & angah last nite..i miz u both & acap so much..mmuuaaxxx ..thanks so much 4 calling!
so,pendek kata,im really totally hepi these several days & i do hope it will continue to be..
hehe
hooooorrraaaayyy!!!!
alhamdulillah wa shukran  ya ALLAH cause letting  me to be happy gal!!

spagetti goreng specially made 4 us from kak cikin!

sdp taw moist choc cake..
home made mari
hehe


hoorrraaayy!!!

happy like a kid..

apic157.jpg
juz be urself!

breath-away.jpg

lovebutterfly.gif

you-are-my-sunshine.gif


p/s-i got 19/25 marks..thanks to my studymates-angah,huda,ain & farah-
lets strive harder to get better & excellent mark!
jia you!!
we can do it!




Sumtimes im lazy, i get bored
i get scared, i feel ignored
i feel happy, i get silly
i choked on my own words
i make wishes, i have dreams
& i still want to believe
anything could happen in this world
for an ordinary girl
like me
q{>_0}p






TQ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

2 doakan sy jd bakal doc. yg baik:

nabila azmi said...

congrats=)

Anonymous said...

nak spageti goreng gak!!!!=(

 

COPYRIGHT AND TEMPLATE DESIGN ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY CIK ROSE CUTE wink